You’ve spent months scouring apartment listings online, hunting tirelessly for the best apartment for the best price. You’ve finally landed the perfect deal and signed the lease. Now the only thing standing between you and the next chapter of your life is the moving process. Moving is already stressful to begin with, and moving into or out of an apartment or condo presents its own unique set of challenges. Move in/out deadlines, narrow corridors, stairs, elevators reservations, and loading docks can make the task of apartment moving even more daunting than your typical move. Don’t let the hassle of moving into an apartment or condo diminish your excitement to move in the first place. At Quality Services Moving, we believe that moving into your dream apartment should be straightforward, exciting, and fun from start to finish. This is why we are proud to offer full-scale apartment moving services in Northern Virginia.
The Quality Services Moving Process
We understand that moving anywhere can be stressful, and that’s why we’ve created a simple and straightforward process designed to get you set up in your new home with as few headaches as possible.
- Free Estimate – We begin by providing you with a free, no-obligation estimate to assess what moving services you require and how much the move will cost you. We use your moving size, distance, date, and more to come up with a fair price for you.
- Assigning a Move Consultant – After you’ve agreed to work with us, we assign you one of our expert and professional Move Consultants. This individual is the one who will guide you through the entire moving process as smoothly as possible. All of our Move Consultants are well-trained and are ready to assist you.
- Packing – If you have a lot of belongings and/or don’t have a lot of time prior to your move, we offer packing services! For most moves, we will pack up your house the day prior to your move, but may need more than one day for more extensive packing jobs. We take great care of your belongings during the packing process and will properly place them into boxes, using protective materials when needed.
- Item Storage – We can offer both long- and short-term storage in our warehouses for any of your belongings that may need to be stored during the moving process. Our warehouses are secure and climate-controlled, so you can rest easy knowing that your household goods are kept safe during the move.
- Moving – On the day of the move, we will carefully load your boxed goods and furniture onto our trucks and prepare them for the move to your new location. Our expert movers understand how valuable your household goods are to you and will keep them safe during the trip.
- Unpacking – Once your items safely arrive at your new location, our team will carefully unload the boxes. We can even unpack the boxes and help reassemble your furniture to get you set up as quickly as possible.
Planning an Apartment Move
Even when using an expert moving company like Quality Services, there are a lot of things to consider when moving into an apartment or condo. Here are a few tips for making your move to your new apartment a success:
- Do your research: Make sure you understand your apartment or condo complex’s instructions or rules for moving in so you know what to do the day of your move.
- Measure: Make sure the front door, apartment door, inside doors, elevators, and all relevant hallways can accommodate the moving of your furniture.
- Pack early: If you’re self-packing, don’t wait until the last minute to pack! Do a little each day, starting with art, books and movies, and any off–season items.
- Stay organized: Label all of your boxes with the proper room so you can save time and frustration when unpacking.
- Don’t pack your essentials: Prepare a separate suitcase or tote bag with essentials, including important papers, which you can access immediately the day of your move.
REQUEST YOUR FREE ESTIMATE
WHY QUALITY SERVICES MOVING?
Quality Services Moving has more than 20 years of packing and moving experience. We strive to make the moving process as smooth as possible, whether you’re moving down the street or across the country. We specialize in all elements of moving household, office, commercial and industrial goods, and will work with you one-on-one to create a customized moving plan to suit your individual needs. We are dedicated to your satisfaction from the moment you contact us for a quote all the way through to when you unpack the last box in your new home. If you need assistance with senior moving in the Northern Virginia area, contact us today at (888) 776-6846 for your free estimate!