VEHICLE TRANSPORTATION IN BETHESDA
Most families have more than just a few cars and moving your cars around can be a tricky process. Especially during long moves, home owners have a hard time moving cars and rightfully so. Long drives can be tiresome and dangerous if you have to make multiple trips. Don’t sweat the move! If moving to or from Bethesda, count on Quality Services Moving to transport your vehicles.
We understand how much your rely on your vehicles so we offer reasonable rates, easy scheduling, and courteous staff to help easy your nerves. During the loading/ unloading process our highly trained team members pay close attention to your vehicle to ensure a safe transition. We will work with you to determine your timeline and ensure that your vehicle arrives at your new residence when you need it so you can begin the next chapter of your life as soon as you move in.
PREPARING YOUR VEHICLE FOR THE MOVE
If you use our expert vehicle transportation services, there are precautions you should take to prepare the vehicle for the big move:
- Clean It Out – Take some time to remove any important items out of your care that you might need during the moving process. i.e. Personal items, Parking passes, Other important documents
- Take Photos – Take photos of the exterior and interior of the car from several different angles to document its current condition and appearance. We take excellent care of your vehicle while transporting it, but it’s good to have photos should any unforeseen accidents happen.
- Get A Checkup – It is important to get regular checkups and maintenance done to your car to ensure proper operation and avoid surprises when moving
If you prefer to make the long drive yourself we do recommend that you take proper precautions to ensure a smooth and safe trip.
- Clean It Out – Even if you’re driving yourself it is important to clean your can to avoid any debris getting in the way of your trip. Also a clean car can help visualize starting over.
- Get A Check Up – Whenever you’re making a long trip it is important to service your vehicle to ensure everything is running properly. Nothing is more frustrating than your car breaking down when your trying to move.
- Prepare For The Elements – Check your vehicles fluids and wiper blades to provide better visibility during your move. Also, if moving during the winter months be sure to have safe tires for possible snowfall.