Packing is quite possibly the most important item on your moving to-do list. Some organized, ambitious spirits enjoy the task of gathering up all of their belongings and packing them neatly into boxes, but if you’re not one of these lucky few, packing might be the last thing you want to do. Packing can be a stressful project, no matter if you have to pack up a huge suburban home or a tiny city apartment. The task can feel even more daunting if you’re on a time crunch and your moving date is just around the corner. At Quality Services Moving, we understand the challenges that come with packing, especially when you don’t have a lot of time. We offer both full and partial packing and unpacking services in Northern Virginia to make your moving experience as easy as possible! We provide cardboard boxes in various sizes to suit your individual needs. We can offer custom crating for fragile items like artwork, glass tops, and statues. Generally, we will come pack up your belongings the day before your move. Or, if your packing needs are more extensive, we may need to complete the packing over a series of days. We can also complete light packing jobs the day-of your move. We price our packing jobs based on the number of boxes that we pack for you, so you don’t need to worry about calculating days or hours of work and wonder if you’ve been given a fair price! Before packing up your home, your Move Consultant can provide you with an accurate packing estimate.
Our professionally trained crews can pack up the following household goods:
- Furniture: Bed frames, chairs, tables, mattresses, dresses, desks, sofas—whatever furniture you have in your home, we can pack it or prepare it to be moved. We will disassemble any furniture that can be broken down and pack it away. For large furniture that cannot be packed, we will carefully prepare it with protective coverings or moving pads.
- Fragile items: We offer specially designed crates for any fragile materials like mirrors, glass tops, photographs, artwork, glass shelves, statues, vases, and more. We will provide all the necessary padding and protection to keep these items safe during the transition to your new home.
- Lighting: From chandeliers and ceiling fans to lamps and lamp shades, we will carefully wrap, pack, and transport the lights you want to take with you.
- Clothing: We can fold each article of clothing or provide protective materials for your clothing before packing it. We understand your clothing is one of your most valuable possessions, and we will ensure it stays undamaged and clean during the moving process.
- Tools and hardware: Tools are important for any household, and can especially come in handy if you plan to fix up your new house! We will take care when packing these tools to ensure they are fully functional when you unpack them.
Having Quality Services Moving pack your belongings will ensure that everything is packed up efficiently and securely, but if you prefer to pack your household goods yourself, we can sell boxes, crates, and other packing supplies to help you out! You can also inquire about our free used boxes! If you’re self-packing, remember that you should not pack the following items:
- Chemicals like ammonia, cleaning solvents, fertilizer, bleach, paint thinners, and nail polish.
- Weapons and ammunition
- Batteries like car batteries or household batteries
- Charged scuba tanks
REQUEST YOUR FREE ESTIMATE
WHY QUALITY SERVICES MOVING?
Quality Services Moving has more than 20 years of packing and moving experience. We strive to make the moving process as smooth as possible, whether you’re moving down the street or across the country. We specialize in all elements of moving household, office, commercial and industrial goods, and will work with you one-on-one to create a customized moving plan to suit your individual needs. We are dedicated to your satisfaction from the moment you contact us for a quote all the way through to when you unpack the last box in your new home. If you need assistance with senior moving in the Northern Virginia area, contact us today at (888) 776-6846 for your free estimate!