Our professionally trained crews can pack up the following household goods:
- Furniture: Bed frames, chairs, tables, mattresses, dresses, desks, sofas—whatever furniture you have in your home, we can pack it or prepare it to be moved. We will disassemble any furniture that can be broken down and pack it away. For large furniture that cannot be packed, we will carefully prepare it with protective coverings or moving pads.
- Fragile items: We offer specially designed crates for any fragile materials like mirrors, glass tops, photographs, artwork, glass shelves, statues, vases, and more. We will provide all the necessary padding and protection to keep these items safe during the transition to your new home.
- Lighting: From chandeliers and ceiling fans to lamps and lamp shades, we will carefully wrap, pack, and transport the lights you want to take with you.
- Clothing: We can fold each article of clothing or provide protective materials for your clothing before packing it. We understand your clothing is one of your most valuable possessions, and we will ensure it stays undamaged and clean during the moving process.
- Tools and hardware: Tools are important for any household, and can especially come in handy if you plan to fix up your new house! We will take care when packing these tools to ensure they are fully functional when you unpack them.
Having Quality Services Moving pack your belongings will ensure that everything is packed up efficiently and securely, but if you prefer to pack your household goods yourself, we can sell boxes, crates, and other packing supplies to help you out! You can also inquire about our free used boxes! If you’re self-packing, remember that you should not pack the following items:
- Chemicals like ammonia, cleaning solvents, fertilizer, bleach, paint thinners, and nail polish.
- Weapons and ammunition
- Batteries like car batteries or household batteries
- Charged scuba tanks