Quality Services Moving is always seeking motivated individuals to become a part of our team. We offer great pay, personal and professional development, training opportunities and advancement. Come join our family and grow with us!
Location: Lorton, VA Type: Full-Time Quality Services Moving has decades of experience, an excellent reputation, pertinent credentials, and extensive in-house capabilities to pursue unlimited B2B and B2C sales opportunities. To facilitate continued expansion, we are presently seeking additional professional, enthusiastic, and motivated Sales Representatives who care about delivering an exceptional relocation experience to our customers. Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, pursuing and following through on leads, performing site visits to provide accurate cost estimates for moving and storage services, upholding the company standards for excellence and commitment to service, and attending various networking events to generate increased brand awareness and sales. Prior relocation or similar transportation industry sales experience is preferred but not required. We offer a base salary plus bonus compensation structure (with NO CAP!), comprehensive benefits, as well as promotional opportunities and professional growth. If you thrive on providing consultative sales in a competitive environment with a supportive staff and unlimited earning potential, then APPLY TODAY! For more information about available Sales positions and other openings with Quality Services Moving, please fill out the form to the right!
Training/Quality Control Associate
Location: Lorton, VA Type: Full-Time We are seeking a full-time Training/Quality Control Associate with excellent organizational and leadership skills to train employees and assess performance both in-house and in the field to ensure we maintain the high standards that have made us who we are today. As our Training/Quality Control Associate, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducting new hire orientations with introductory skills assessments and training
- Establishing and maintaining an appropriate training regimen to include proper packing, moving, customer service, and driving techniques for all employees
- Working closely with Operations Department to coordinate on-site quality control visits, and providing remedial training and/or counseling sessions to employees who exhibit substandard performance
- Evaluating employee performance to produce customer satisfaction scores in accordance with company standards
- Conducting time in motion studies to ensure crews are working at an acceptable pace without sacrificing the quality of work performed
- Educating employees on various regulations and enforcing rules/procedures for compliance
- Administering certified training and employee recognition programs
- Addressing customer concerns regarding crew timeliness, performance, etc
- Instilling high standards for service excellence and coaching employees for optimal performance
This is a physically demanding and hands-on training position which incorporates both classroom and field instruction. Strong leadership, motivation, and discipline are required. For more information about the Training/Quality Control Associate position, please fill out the form on the right.
Truck Drivers (CDL and Non-CDL)
Location: Lorton, VA Type: Full-Time This is not your typical truck driver job… it’s an exciting career opportunity for motivated individuals to gain field experience and work their way up into Operational and/or Management positions at Quality Services Moving. We’re looking for additional Truck Drivers (both CDL and Non-CDL driving positions available) to “deliver the goods” and lead moving crews in carefully protecting, loading, transporting, and unloading household goods. Since our Truck Drivers do more than just drive, then the opportunities to grow beyond a “driver” position are boundless because we strive to promote from within as often as possible. Immediate openings with PAID TRAINING are available. Must be drug free (mandatory pre-employment drug screen!) Must have a clean background with no criminal history (mandatory pre-employment background check!). If you are interested in obtaining information about our truck driver positions please fill out the form on the right!
Crew Members – Movers/Packers
Location: Lorton, VA Type: Full-Time & Part-Time Household Goods Movers and Packers serve as the backbone of Quality Services Moving. They display a professional demeanor while making our clients feel at ease during a time that can be very stressful. Movers are responsible for safely and efficiently loading clients belonging onto a straight truck or tractor trailer. After transporting the belongings to either the new residence or back to the warehouse for storage, movers will unload the same vehicle. Movers will ensure they take the utmost care in protecting our client’s home goods and reducing the risk of damage in any way possible. This role will involve heavy lifting, bending, and standing for long periods of time. Packers are responsible for pre-packing a client’s home to get it ready for the future scheduled move. This role will involve lifting, standing for long periods of time, bending, and moving boxes. You don’t often hear people say they want to be a professional mover or packer when they grow up. BUT millions of people move every year so professional movers are ALWAYS in demand! Immediate openings with PAID TRAINING are available. Must be drug free (mandatory pre-employment drug screen!) Must have a clean background with no criminal history (mandatory pre-employment background check!). If you are interested in obtaining information about our crew positions please fill out the form on the right.
Location: Lorton, VA Type: Full-Time Quality Services Moving is looking for an experienced Marketing Representative. Your duties would include but are not limited to, the following:
- Identifies business trends, demographic audiences, and market share to develop appropriately targeted marketing strategies
- Creates marketing materials, including binders, brochures, flyers, online advertisements, press releases, etc., and coordinates their distribution
- Develops and implements marketing campaigns, monitoring the effectiveness of each, to increase company’s market presence
- Works closely with Sales Department to schedule and coordinate office visits, booth participation at various events, and sponsorship opportunities
- Writes and prepares marketing letters to previous customers to facilitate repeat business* Interacts with PR firms and other entities to maximize corporate visibility
- Seeks new opportunities and prepares customized marketing approaches to facilitate company growth
- Identifies meetings and other similar events to interact with community leaders, business owners, potential customers, and the like for Sales Department Staff to attend
- Cultivates new relationships while fostering existing ones
We take our business very seriously and as a result we only want to hire those who meet these requirements: ~ Minimum 5 years prior experience in a marketing position ~ Cutting edge creativity coupled with exceptional verbal and written communication skills ~ Demonstrated track record of networking and follow-through ~ Content development and distribution through electronic, written, verbal, and interpersonal means ~ Strong computer skills, including CRM experience ~ A positive, service-oriented attitude, keen attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills. If you have marketing experience and would like to learn more, please fill out the form on the right.
Fleet Dispatcher – Local Operations Location: Lorton, VA Type: Full-Time We are currently seeking a Fleet Dispatcher to assist our Local Operations Department with dispatching vehicles and employees daily while coordinating other operational activities. As a Dispatcher, you will be in direct daily contact with customers and crews for moves. It is critically important to maintain contact with the leader of each crew to ensure jobs are being performed according to established guidelines in a timely fashion and that sufficient materials/equipment are available to complete the work. This position requires strong leadership, motivation, and discipline, as well as a positive, service-oriented attitude with exceptional problem-solving skills, in addition to being able to physically assist both movers and packers with their daily responsibilities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists with scheduling and dispatching of crews, providing oversight to ensure all necessary labor, materials, and equipment arrive at each job site in a timely manner
- Receives and maintains communications with crews regarding job status, problems, customer satisfaction, payment, etc.
- Upholds and enforces company standards and policies such as attendance and uniforms
- Calculates and communicates move charges to crews, processes credit card payments, and relays authorization numbers
- Conducts daily truck checks upon their return to base for cleanliness, maintenance, and security reasons
- Serves as primary point of contact for various requests, such as for time off, promotions, and payroll discrepancy concerns
- Provides feedback to employees who fall below company standards of operation
- Assists with other duties as needed
- Experience in the household goods (HHG) and/or relocation industry is a plus but is not required
- Previous dispatching experience along with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Prior leadership experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Valid driver’s license with no major violations or at fault accidents in the last 3 years
- A “lead by example” mindset with an always positive outlook
For more information about the Fleet Dispatcher – Local Operations position, please fill out the form on the right.
Location: Lorton, VA Type: Full-Time Type: Full-Time We are currently seeking a Bookkeeper with a strong work ethic, high standards, and a winning attitude to join our team and to facilitate continued growth. Ideal candidates will possess more than 2 years of accounting-related experience with their most-recent employer, combined with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility throughout their employment history; have exceptional attention to detail, and a strong grasp of fundamental accounting concepts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensures timely entry of financial data to prepare and deliver month end financials to the CFO
- Receives bills and reviews for accuracy, disputes inaccurate charges, and processes approved bills for payment
- Matches up check payments to corresponding bill(s) and mails payments to appropriate payment address
- Receives and posts payments and works to resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Prepares and makes bank deposits and records deposits into QuickBooks
- Makes online payments, records payment into QuickBooks
- Receives expense receipts and processes reimbursements
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date financial reports
- Identifies expense trends and makes cost-savings recommendations
- Keeps chart of accounts and customer/vendor lists accurate and up-to-date
- 2+ years demonstrated bookkeeping and/or other accounting-related experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in QuickBooks Enterprise, MS Office applications, Internet Explorer, and Windows
- Knowledge of accounting principles, with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail and thorough investigative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative to identify outstanding tasks and see them through to completion
For more information about the Bookkeeper position, please fill out the form on the right.
Location: Lorton, VA Type: Full-Time We are looking for a professional, dependable, and outgoing Executive Assistant to maintain schedules and support upper-level management. This position requires 2+ years of Administrative experience with prior property management, real estate, and/or household goods relocation experience. As our Executive Assistant, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Extensive calendar management to include planning, scheduling, and rescheduling of internal and external meetings, appointments, travel, etc.
- Effectively communicates information to internal staff, external business partners, tenants, and vendors
- Monitors tasks delegated by the President and helps to ensure that assigned work is completed before established deadlines
- Intercepts phone calls and unscheduled visitors to ensure daily interruptions are kept to a minimum
- Maintains vendor lists and schedules meetings or services as necessary
- Facilitates sourcing and purchasing of necessary materials, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Serves as a liaison for tenants concerning property conditions, any maintenance/repair issues, and rent payments
- Prepares agendas, briefings, and materials for meetings, appointments, and events
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming print and electronic correspondence, identifies and takes appropriate action, and sees matters through to completion
- Files and retrieves various corporate documents, records and reports
- Makes travel arrangements as needed
- Takes thorough, accurate, and legible notes; records, types and distributes meeting minutes.
- 2+ years Administrative experience supporting upper-level management in a for-profit environment. Prior property management, real estate, and/or household goods relocation experience is preferred!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using the English language
- Completes tasks with a strong sense of urgency, motivation, and self-discipline
- Professional demeanor with an ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail and ability to provide thorough and readable notes
- A sound grasp of fundamental accounting concepts along with an ability to perform basic, error-free calculations. Prior QuickBooks experience is preferred but not required
- Computer literate with excellent internet research abilities and proficiency using MS Office. Prior CRM experience is a plus but not required
For more information about the Executive Assistant position, please fill out the form on the right.
Junior Sales Representative
Location: Lorton, VA Type: Full-Time We are seeking a Junior Sales Representative to support busy and growing Sales Department. As a Junior Sales Representative with our team, you will serve as a liaison between customers and assigned Sales Representatives to ensure information is appropriately communicated and documented for a smooth relocation experience. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answering and directing inbound phone calls
- Promptly researching and responding to various requests concerning RFQ’s, booked moves, date changes, inventory updates, required services and associated pricing, cancellations, deposits, and associated paperwork
- Entering accurate and complete data in electronic files and maintaining up-to-date information
- Coordinating closely with Sales Department, Operations staff members, and customers regarding services to be provided
- Sending confirmation documents to customers regarding their upcoming scheduled move
- Contacting leads to schedule estimates for Sales Representatives
Ideal candidates will be service-oriented, work well independently, possess a professional demeanor, and have a desire to succeed and grow into a position as a Certified Moving Consultant/Sales Representative Role. Exceptional communication (verbal and written), time management, and organizational skills are a must! Training is provided and this position offers exceptional growth potential and a competitive compensation with benefits (including tuition assistance) for full-time employees.
Job Application Form
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please check below for available job opportunities that meet your criteria and send your application by filling out the Job Application Form.
WHY QUALITY SERVICES MOVING?
Quality Services Moving has more than 20 years of packing and moving experience. We strive to make the moving process as smooth as possible, whether you’re moving down the street or across the country. We specialize in all elements of moving household, office, commercial and industrial goods, and will work with you one-on-one to create a customized moving plan to suit your individual needs. We are dedicated to your satisfaction from the moment you contact us for a quote all the way through to when you unpack the last box in your new home. If you need assistance with senior moving in the Northern Virginia area, contact us today at (888) 776-6846 for your free estimate!